Oliver Brown Limited is committed to:
- Achieving high standards of quality management
- Consistently meeting the specific needs of its clients and resources.
- Achieving continuous improvement in its quality management performance to ensure ongoing and enhanced client and customer satisfaction.
The company will provide adequate resources to ensure that this policy is implemented, monitored and maintained through the adoption of a comprehensive quality management system compliant with BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
Oliver Brown Limited aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To ensure that clients and customers are satisfied fully with the services and products provided, and to act on customer feedback
- To meet any specific quality requirements of clients, and to comply with relevant statutory regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- To provide services and workmanship which meet, or improve upon, industry best practice.
- To ensure that all employees are made aware of this policy and their responsibilities under it. To ensure all employees are competent to meet those responsibilities through instruction, training, communication, sharing of expertise, and monitoring of the company’s activities.
- To review this policy at least annually, and to make revisions as necessary to ensure its ongoing effectiveness and its relevance to Oliver Brown Limited and our clients and customer.
The directors of the company reconise the value of quality management and give their full support to this policy, which is available to all interested parties.